We also want you to consider our alumni when seeking to fill positions at your organization.
CanCode Communities is unique in its flexible and responsive culture, and its ecosystem-wide approach. With your participation, we can design curricula, organize projects, connect mentors and talent. With your support, we can continue fostering a more vibrant, inclusive and expert tech talent pipeline.
Join our quarterly employer roundtables to take part in actively improving the regional talent pipeline. Come to our “Albany’s Got Coders!” sessions to review and critique the resumes of our students. Talk to us about onboarding, internships, scholarships, and sponsorships… all will help us with the intensive and collaborative work of transforming our talent ecosystem.
Want to Support CanCode Communities?
There are so many ways to do so. For example:
- Sponsor a few pizzas for our student workshops.
- Introduce staff who might want to lead a lab or code challenge in a mentor a workforce class meeting or drop into a K-12 activity.
- Invite us in to give a brown bag talk about non-traditional talent.
- Interview one of our graduates.
- Introduce us to your HR team.
- Write us a check.
- Talk to us about an internship program.
Join our Employer Advisory Council
Ready to help CanCode Communities revolutionize the tech talent pipeline? Please contact us to join our employer advisory council or participate in one or more of the activities listed above.